- A child detained in Adana
- Call of sensitivity for Rojava
- Southeastern group of 'wise people' to gather
- Men kill fourteen women in March
- Warplanes took off once again
- Dense air restlessness in Diyarbakır
- Aid campaign for Rojava in Kars goes on
- 'Iron Lady' Margaret Thatcher passes away
- Military shipment in Şırnak
- 4 April celebrations going on in Van
- Peace Mother Yusufoğlu passes away
- At least 580 people executed in 2012 in Iran
- 'We side with peace'
- Police and soldiers intervened in crowds in front of Ergenekon court
- Penalty of saying 'Dear Öcalan' to BDP member
İSTANBUL (DİHA) - Another People’s Defense Force (HPG) member’s body, that was secretly buried in the cemetery of the nameless in Kilyos on January 14, 2011 by the Istanbul Forensic Medicine Institution has been identified. HPG member Altan Ekinci was killed in a gunfight in the Yayladere Town of Bingöl.
Two other HPG members’ bodies buried in the cemetery had already been identified and given to their families. Ekinci’s body was identified after an application by the family at the Diyarbakır Public Prosecutor’s Office. Ekinci’s body will be given to the family and buried in Batman.