- A child detained in Adana
- Call of sensitivity for Rojava
- Southeastern group of 'wise people' to gather
- Men kill fourteen women in March
- Warplanes took off once again
- Dense air restlessness in Diyarbakır
- Aid campaign for Rojava in Kars goes on
- 'Iron Lady' Margaret Thatcher passes away
- Military shipment in Şırnak
- 4 April celebrations going on in Van
- Peace Mother Yusufoğlu passes away
- At least 580 people executed in 2012 in Iran
- 'We side with peace'
- Police and soldiers intervened in crowds in front of Ergenekon court
- Penalty of saying 'Dear Öcalan' to BDP member
TOKAT (DİHA) - In raids at houses and dormitories carried out by the Tokat Police Department, ten Kurdish students have been taken into custody.
A privacy decision has been put on the arrest file by the prosecutor. It has been reported that the students were taken into custody on the allegations of being members of the illegal organization and producing propaganda of the illegal organization.