- A child detained in Adana
- Call of sensitivity for Rojava
- Southeastern group of 'wise people' to gather
- Men kill fourteen women in March
- Warplanes took off once again
- Dense air restlessness in Diyarbakır
- Aid campaign for Rojava in Kars goes on
- 'Iron Lady' Margaret Thatcher passes away
- Military shipment in Şırnak
- 4 April celebrations going on in Van
- Peace Mother Yusufoğlu passes away
- At least 580 people executed in 2012 in Iran
- 'We side with peace'
- Police and soldiers intervened in crowds in front of Ergenekon court
- Penalty of saying 'Dear Öcalan' to BDP member
ANKARA (DİHA) – Responding to a parliamentary question by the People’s Republican Party (CHP) Malatya MP Veli Ağbaba, the Minister of Defense İsmet Yılmaz has said that 934 soldiers committed suicide in the last ten years in Turkey.
Yılmaz has also noted that 1,470 soldiers died on duty during the same period, listing the reasons of deaths as gun accidents, unavailability for military service, military vehicle accidents, work accidents and suicide.