- A child detained in Adana
- Call of sensitivity for Rojava
- Southeastern group of 'wise people' to gather
- Men kill fourteen women in March
- Warplanes took off once again
- Dense air restlessness in Diyarbakır
- Aid campaign for Rojava in Kars goes on
- 'Iron Lady' Margaret Thatcher passes away
- Military shipment in Şırnak
- 4 April celebrations going on in Van
- Peace Mother Yusufoğlu passes away
- At least 580 people executed in 2012 in Iran
- 'We side with peace'
- Police and soldiers intervened in crowds in front of Ergenekon court
- Penalty of saying 'Dear Öcalan' to BDP member
|DICLE NEWS AGENCY|
We, Dicle News Agency (DIHA), have been serving news in Turkish, Kurdish and English on www.diclehaber.com.tr through internet with our slogan "Never make a concession from the truth" since April 4, 2002. We make written, videos and photographs news moving with fast, reliable and unbiased journalism principle, via the news net we have set up in especially The Middle East.
The reality that "Everybody has the right to have news, to receive information, to express his thought and to criticize" has been guided for our agency.
DIHA is an agency that respects human rights and freedom as universal values; is respectful to social differences without any ethnic, linguistic, sexual and religious discrimination, loyal to the community's right to receive true news and never makes concession from press ethic. DIHA has offices in many centers leading Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Diyarbakir and Van. The financial resource of our agency includes educated editors, correspondents, photographers, cameramen and management staff, is subscribers fees.
For subscription you can call +90 212 253 01 86 / +90 212 253 01 28 , or fax to +90 212 253 01 58 or e-mail to the addresses; email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The subscription form is below. You can fill the form and send it to our Subscriber Department. Our friends in Subscriber Department will give information about subscription conditions. Do not remain uninformed of thousands of news every month. With the wishes for an uncensored world. Best regards...